We know how stressful it is when you are moving house, and we want to make the process as simple as possible for you, for this reason, you can contact us any day of the week.
What Services Do We Provide In Hertfordshire
We Advertise on both Rightmove and Zoopla.Viewings arranged by us will be accompanied by full-time professional agents,If we receive an offer relating to your property, we will forward it to you, immediately.
Full referencing for tenants including:
- A Credit Check.
- Employment and financial suitability.
- Current residency check.
- Right to rent in the UK.
If you require a guarantor, we will provide you with a legally binding document which will be used to accompany the referencing check.
The tenancy agreement between the tenant and the landlord will cover:
- Copy of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Statement of income and expenditure.
- A commission fee note for our services.
- Copies of letters sent to the utility companies.
- Copy of the signed Guarantor form (if applicable).
If we agree on any maintenance this will include; Gas safety inspections, ECIR & PAT testing, a risk assessment, pre-tenancy cleaning, repairs to the property to ensure the property is ready for you, and finally, an inventory check which includes all the meter readings.
Throughout the period of your tenancy, we will work with you to ensure you are getting the market rental rate, which means your rent will remain in line with the going market rate.When your tenancy draws to an end we will work with you to ensure everything runs smoothly, to assist you with the move, this includes a check-out report, and the return of your deposit if applicable.
We also provide full property management which relates to the following:
We have a panel of contractors and service providers who are available and competitively priced. However, if you prefer to use your own contractors, we will liase with them on your behalf.
- Collection of rent if you require management, inclusive of chasing arrears.
- Monthly statements with Income and Expenditure.
- Personal inspection of the property and contents on request*.
- Dealing with insurance companies on your behalf in the event that there is damage to the property.
* indicates additional fee applies