- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment
- Approx 942 sq ft / 87.4 sq m
- Spacious 15'6' master bedroom with en-suite and pretty bay window feature
- Ideal location for all amenities of West Hampstead, Childs Hill and green open spaces of Golders H
- Meticulously renovated and refurbished throughout to exacting standard
- 17'3' bright reception with connecting dining room
- Flexible bedrooms with 2 doubles and study/office
- Share of Freehold
Martin Allsuch and Co are delighted to present a magnificent 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat in the heart of Finchley Road.
This property has been refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout in a purpose built Tudor Style building. It has a bright Reception area with a connecting dining room. There is a spacious main bedroom with an en-suite and picturesque bay window feature.
The flat has a separate modern and updated kitchen which has recently been refurbished. The bedrooms in the property can be flexibly used as office space or a bedroom, suiting your needs in the current climate.
Local amenities of Finchley Road are situated close by with fantastic public transport links close by. The bus routes service the local area and can access the West End and various tube routes also easily on hand – Northern, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Overground and Thameslink.
Escaping from the throws of the city, hustle and bustle of London, the open spaces of Childs Hill, Golders Hill Park and Hampstead are all close by to explore, relax and enjoy.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.